Students who would like to study in the US or Canada may obtain both an IB Diploma and a US High School Diploma by studying a combination of higher level and standard level IBDP subjects.

Lower secondary students who wish to keep their options open and decide later whether to do an
IB Diploma or Swiss Cantonal Maturité may do so by combining specific Swiss Bilingual Cycle subjects with IBMYP subjects.