First cycle of Swiss secondary education (8ème-11ème harmos)
For whom ?
- MYP1 to 4 students wishing to keep their options open to get either an IB Diploma or a bilingual Swiss Maturité.
What is it ?
- Preparation to sit the cantonal entrance exams for the Swiss maturité/bilingual maturité programme in a Swiss public school.
- Extended German, maths and French programmes with an Italian or Maths/Physics option.
- A bilingual teaching approach with additional MYP subjects studied in either English or French to obtain a high level of English by MYP4.
- An Approaches to Learning component to develop communication skills, social skills, research skills, self-management skills and thinking skills.
What are the advantages ?
- High level of proficiency in English, excellent 21st century life skills, digital proficiency.
- Solid exam preparation for cantonal exams and a bilingual (French/English) maturité.
- Choice between the Swiss Maturité or IB Diploma programmes.