WhyHaut-Lac International Bilingual School?
- Professional and open-minded staff
- 151 extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Exciting academic and cultural trips in Switzerland and abroad
- Active Student committees and associations
- Eco-friendly school
- Proven academic success
- Friendly family atmosphere
- Peers from 47 countries
- Pioneer in digital education
- Celebration of academic, artistic and sport success
The IB MYP programme is student-centred and caters for all abilities, learning styles, cultural backgrounds and academic histories. It focuses on both personal and academic development and provides students with an internationally recognised qualification, as well as a solid foundation with which to study the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The IB Diploma Programme is a well-established, multilingual course that serves learners extremely well for the future, and is recognised by major Swiss and international universities. Students are guided through an intense and rigorous study programme, which encourages them to step outside their comfort zone and achieve, as well as grow in ways that will serve them well during their university studies.
The US High School Diploma (USHD) programme is run in parallel to the IBDP programme, but culminates in a different final assessment. It is aimed at US and Canada-bound students.