Welcome To TheHaut-Lac Admissions Department
Open DoorsEvery Friday
A LocalInternational School
Studies start with a bilingual or English theme-based programme in infant and primary, before moving onto a Bilingual or English MYP programme or Swiss bilingual cycle in lower secondary, and finally working towards a Bilingual or English IB Diploma and/or US High School Diploma in upper secondary. A wide variety of extra-curricular activities further complements the academic development of each and every student.
We aim to place applicants in the correct year group and programme according to their age, needs, academic history and expectations for the future to ensure they benefit from the academic and non-academic opportunities Extra-Curricular Activities that our International School has to offer.
IS HAUT-LACThe Right School For You?
- 50/50 English and French tuition for full bilingual immersion or English-only tuition stream
- A locally-rooted international school with 25 years’ experience
- High teacher-student ratio (1:6)
- Proven academic success
- Progressive student-centered curricula
- Offers received from top universities in Switzerland, Europe, USA and Canada
- Dedicated out-of-hours care from 7:00 to 18:00